🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do I get on the list of freelancers Suppo...
Page options
6d09d714
Community Member

How do I get on the list of freelancers Support freelancers in Ukraine?

How do I get on the list of freelancers Support freelancers in Ukraine? I am from Ukraine, Kiev.

4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Yurii,

While we won't be able to provide such list for privacy reasons, you can view publicly profiles of freelancers located in Ukraine by applying location filters in talent search. Additionally, feel free to check out Upwork Ukraine group here and request to join if you haven't already. You can use that space to connect with others in your area, network, support each other and share experiences. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

One of my clients wrote to me "I saw a few weeks back a system where freelancers affected by this senseless war could be paid without any fees being taken out"

So I am asking if it is possible to get the status of such a freelancer? And how to do it?

I see what you're referring to, Yurii. 

In light of the war in Ukraine, we have decided to not charge freelancer service fees on Ukraine freelancers’ Project Catalog projects. Whether the client purchases your project as a donation (meaning they don’t expect any work in return) or purchases a project regularly (meaning they’d like you to complete the project), you'll receive the full amount of the project’s cost. Note, however, that Fees will still apply on hourly and fixed-price contracts outside of Project Catalog.

~ Valeria
Upwork
6d09d714
Community Member

OK I understood. Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths