cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get support?

Highlighted
Manu P Member Since: Jul 20, 2016
1 of 3

I need help.  I was taking a test and out of nowhere the  test bugged out and locked me out. I spent 36 / 45 minutes on it, and didn't even get to answer the last few questions.

Waste of time.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 3

Hi Manu, 

It looks like the testing system is working as designed. In reviewing your results, based on the questions you answered, it determined your score and as such, notified you that additional questions weren't necessary. If you wish to improve your score, you will have the option of re-taking the test after some time

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Manu P Member Since: Jul 20, 2016
3 of 3

Hi Avery,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I took 2 tests.  I'm interested in the first one -- the Python test.  You may be describing my second test on Django (?).  On  the first test, I had a few questions left, I got an error page and when I refreshed, it said my session expired. I thought maybe I ran out of time, but the summary says I only spent 36 of the allowed 45 minutes.  For the first test, I didn't get that same note that said it figured out my score; so I'm wondering if it marked the last few questions wrong.  

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS