🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do I get top rated to delete an eventual ...
Page options
simonerainieri
Community Member

How do I get top rated to delete an eventual negative feedback?

Hello,

I have a question. I recently worked with a somehow unfair client that, aside from charging her an extremely reasonable fee (0.01$ per word translated for an extremely technical translation), I have got firstly reprimanded because I did not translate a page that was not asked for (it was her mistake) and then I have got reprimanded because of the low quality of the translation. Aside from the extremely reasonably priced translation that happened not on a Word file, but in a PDF file that I managed to make translatable, agreeing to the request of an extra page out of contract - I am afraid of her leaving bad feedback for a work that has been done and has been done quite properly. My stats are pretty good: 100% Job Success Score,

12-month earnings 

$8,644.16
Clients who would recommend you
96%
Long-term clients
53%
Recent account holds 
Top Rated eligible weeks
16 of 16

May I ask you what more do I need to get the Top Rated qualification in case the client leaves bad feedback?
3 REPLIES 3
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member
renata101
Community Member

This seems like a good object lesson on the dangers of risking your hard-earned reputation to make peanuts doing a job that's too difficult to do for peanuts. 

You are right. I would not have accepted it if I knew. Rent needs to be
paid regardless.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members