cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I increase my upwork connection?

imran-mohammad_i
Mohammad Imran I Member Since: Oct 21, 2016
1 of 9

Wtih due respect I am Imran I want to get more connetion in a month. But I am upset I do not get more connection in a month. I hope upwork community would be helpful to my facing problem. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 9

Hi Mohammad Imran,

Please, refer to the message the team sent you and fix the issues with your profile. Make sure that your profile only reflects real and truthful information about yourself.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
jmeyn
Community Guru
Joachim M Member Since: Mar 23, 2015
3 of 9

@Mohammad Imran I wrote:

Wtih due respect I am Imran I want to get more connetion in a month. But I am upset I do not get more connection in a month. I hope upwork community would be helpful to my facing problem. 

The number of connects are your least problem. Write your overview in proper English, with that overview you will never get a job in the area of writing.

gnakeur
Community Guru
Giorgi N Member Since: Dec 5, 2015
4 of 9

With due respect, you don't look like Mohammad. At least your profile picture is stolen...

versailles
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
5 of 9

Picture stolen from a Linkedin profile.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
6 of 9

English level clearly is not "Fluent," as represented in Profile. The Profile text itself shows this to any prospective client, who will not be fooled. But if Mohammad is applying to jobs that request a truly fluent level of English, then he is wasting those Connects. 

versailles
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
7 of 9

He'll be scolded. He'll have to put a different photo and he'll be back applying on jobs very soon.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
sarabukhari580
Sara B Member Since: Apr 30, 2021
8 of 9

Dear sir,

With due respect, I am **Edited for Community Guidelines** want to get more connection in a month. But I am upset I do not get more connection in a month. I hope the Upwork community would be helpful to my facing problem.

Best regard,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
9 of 9

Sara B wrote:

With due respect, I am Sara Bukhari want to get more connection in a month. But I am upset I do not get more connection in a month. I hope the Upwork community would be helpful to my facing problem.

You can buy connects by going to Settings > Membership and Connects

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS