🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How do I link my published work to my pro...
Page options
seejanewrite
Community Member

How do I link my published work to my profile?

I thought it was against Upwork's policies to put a URL in your portfolio.  So do I just take a screenshot of my published articles and put that in my portfolio?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Becky, 

If the websites that you will be including in your portfolio have your contact information, or has a contact a way to contact you off Upwork, they cannot be included in your Upwork porftolio. As long as there are no means to contact you off platform on those websites, this should be okay. 

You can also post screen grabs of your work as an alternative, or PDF versions of your articles.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Becky, 

If the websites that you will be including in your portfolio have your contact information, or has a contact a way to contact you off Upwork, they cannot be included in your Upwork porftolio. As long as there are no means to contact you off platform on those websites, this should be okay. 

You can also post screen grabs of your work as an alternative, or PDF versions of your articles.

~ Avery
Upwork

The website in question just lists my name-no contact information.

Thanks for the help, Avery!

Hi Avery, I have some works I created previously and I have already published them on some of the other platforms. But I want to add them to my Upwork portfolio. Is there any way to upload them without a problem? I also have all the project files. I hope your help. Thank you!

5725542b
Community Member

Thanks for asking! I have the same case, this is helpful.

575421fe
Community Member

Hi Becky

Thank you for posting this as I am having the same issue. Can you help me withing this matter? How am I able to add my previously published papers and also my citations and H-index to my profile? Since they are a the cornerstone of a medical writer portfolio.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members