🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do I open a support ticket ??
Page options
saadi_linux09
Community Member

How do I open a support ticket ??

Hey, can anyone guide me on how do I open a support ticket? I'm having a very hard time opening a support ticket and informing team Upwork about the issue I'm facing with my JSS, I've posted my problem on community problem as well but unfortunately I didn't get any support representative response. 

Every time when I try to do live chat support it stocks here. Kindly assist me with what should I do at this point. Thanks.

saadi_linux09_0-1656002973233.png

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Problems with your JSS?

Upwork Customer Support doesn't set your JSS. it is automatically calculated by Upwork server-side algorithms.

I think it would be a waste of you time to try to talk to Customer Support about this subject.

If you have questions, just ask your questions here in the Community Forum.

saadi_linux09
Community Member

Hey Preston I'm glad to see your response. Well, to be honest, 100% I do agree with you that Upwork customer support doesn't set or update JSS, it is automatically calculated by a server-side code. The reason why I posted my problem here is that most of the time it happens I try to contact the support and report the issue that I'm having but unfortunately I didn't get a response.  The sole purpose to post my issue here is to get a support agent's response regarding my problem via ticket.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members