🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do I respond to a Cancelled contract?
Page options
sishaon5
Community Member

How do I respond to a Cancelled contract?

My client cancels a job that was hourly, without any earnings and feedback and he posts another job with a fixed price and hires me. I think that affected my JSS, what can I do now?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Shariful I wrote:

I don't understand why my JSS is going down 98 to 94?

If the client who cancelled the hourly contract didn't leave poor private feedback, it'll be good outcomes falling out of your calculation window without being replaced by other good outcomes, hence the weight of any poor outcome(s) increases and the JSS drops. You've not had a successfully complete contract for quite a while.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Shariful I wrote:

My client cancels a job that was hourly, without any earnings and feedback and he posts another job with a fixed price and hires me. I think that affected my JSS.

It can't have affected your JSS unless the client left poor private feedback, and there really is no reason to think that the client did that, why would he?

Shariful I wrote:  what can I do now?

Nothing.

sishaon5
Community Member

He did not give me any feedback. I think he was hiring me to work hourly in a hurry and then he canceled it and hired me for a fixed price. He posted multiple jobs both hired me and canceled one without any work and feedback.

petra_r
Community Member

Shariful I wrote:

He did not give me any feedback

Of course he did. It would have been impossible for him to close the hourly contract without doing so.

AGAIN: That contract can't have affected your JSS unless the client left poor private feedback. So, if the client didn't leave poor private feedback, that contract was not what affected your JSS.

sishaon5
Community Member

petra_r
Community Member

Shariful I wrote:

If the client who cancelled the hourly contract didn't leave poor private feedback, it'll be good outcomes falling out of your calculation window without being replaced by other good outcomes, hence the weight of any poor outcome(s) increases and the JSS drops. You've not had a successfully complete contract for quite a while.

sishaon5
Community Member

Last month and week I was not working with any new contracts. Only worked with this Job that I have described here.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members