🐈
» Forums » Clients » How do I respond to a proposal?
Page options
642a3576
Community Member

How do I respond to a proposal?

I posted a job request.

I've gotten proposals.

I don't know how to click a proposal & send a follow-up message.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Riley,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already reached out to our support team for the same inquiry. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
30fa5257
Community Member

Anybody got an answer for this that they'd like to share with the class?  I'm having the same issue.  

1afbc8d2
Community Member

It's really annoying that this wasn't answered here.

Hi Robert,

Apologies the thread did not include the answer you are looking for. I will be happy to guide you with the steps to review the proposals.

To view and manage proposals received on your job, hover the mouse on Jobs on the Upwork home page and click My Jobs from the drop-down menu. You will need to locate the job you want in your Open Jobs and click 'Review Proposals. You have a list of proposals received on your job post. Feel free to click on each proposal to view the cover letter or click 'Message' to initiate an interview with the freelance or 'Hire' button to send an offer directly. You can refer to this help page for more information.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths