🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do I verify my Upwork Account ?
Page options
aslamjmk
Community Member

How do I verify my Upwork Account ?

It's been two years that i've a account on upwork but still not receive any rejected or verifiy account notification. Now i want to buy connects but it's show me an error "Once your profile has been approved you can buy Connects on this page " .  Kindly help me to verifiy process of account.
1. My account is 100% completed 

2. I didnt get any job yet .

Thanks 
Aslam Khan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Aslam,

At the moment, you don't have any pending verification. Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions.
I would also like to clarify that when you're an exclusive member of an agency, you can't purchase Connects or send proposals under your freelancer profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aslam,

Since you're an exclusive member of the agency you can only use the connects from the Agency pool.
If you would like to work as an independent freelancer as well, the agency owner will need to update your status from exclusive member to non exclusive member. 

To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran!
I just want to verifiy the account in this status after the verifiication then i will look to buy connects.
thanks

Hi Aslam,

At the moment, you don't have any pending verification. Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions.
I would also like to clarify that when you're an exclusive member of an agency, you can't purchase Connects or send proposals under your freelancer profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks.

9ba429fd
Community Member

I didnt get any job yet

Keep applying for jobs that will mass with your skill.

1bc95a7a
Community Member

Hi, everyone 

I have joined upwork average 5 days ago. But ı can not verify my account, beacuse Verify account section have no seen in my setting. Can u help me?

Hi Ibrahim,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

How lon time does your team reach me take ? And should I do someting to verify  my account.

Thank u.

Hi Ibrahim,

Please keep in mind that freelancers can't request a verification to be started from their end. Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
935d1fa9
Community Member

It's great that your profile is 100% completed. Make sure that all the sections are filled out accurately and professionally. This includes your profile overview, skills, work history, education, and any relevant certifications.

935d1fa9
Community Member

Ensure that your email address and phone number associated with your Upwork account are verified. This helps Upwork confirm your identity.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members