🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do i cancel restrictions of being flagged...
Page options
alexmunayyer
Community Member

How do i cancel restrictions of being flagged?

I recieved an email stating,

"I am reaching out to you today because during the course of our regular reviews I noticed that your account shares overlaps with your Client, ***********. At this time it would be helpful for our review if you could reply back with details regarding your relationship with your client."

If anyone could clarify this to me, that would be greatly appreciated. I tried contacting customer service multiple times but no one has responded.

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "If anyone could clarify this to me, that would be greatly appreciated. I tried contacting customer service multiple times but no one has responded."

What is there to clarify? They suspect that this isn't a typical client/freelancer relationship.

They want you to reply back with details about your connection to that client. Have you already done that?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alex,

It looks like you're communicating with our team regarding this case on your existing  ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths