🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How do i change my phone number for two-s...
Page options
joanjoin
Community Member

How do i change my phone number for two-step verification ?

I cannot receive the confirmation/verification part. My number listed here is no longer active. I want to replace it with a new one. Thank you for your help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ilham,

I have followed up with the team, and one of our agents reached out to you directly via a support ticket. Please check your ticket number: 30026732. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

49 REPLIES 49
JoanneP

Hi Ilham,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
joanjoin
Community Member

Thanks for the answer Joanne, I'll be waiting

joanjoin
Community Member

Hi Joanne, until now no one has assist me. May I know, how many days is the process ? 

Hi Ilham,

I have followed up with the team, and one of our agents reached out to you directly via a support ticket. Please check your ticket number: 30026732. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello! I'm Ishara. Please help me change my old phone number to a new one, It was deactivated a few days ago. so I can't get the verification code for the number, for this reason, I cannot go to profile settings or buy connects. please help.

Hi Ishara,

I have shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello Joanne,

Can you please help me as well in changing my contact number to a new one..Because the old one is no longer active. I can't able to go to settings since they are asking for a code that was sent to my old number. Please help me on this. Thank you!

Hi Micah,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ycaroh25
Community Member

I have the same issue. My phone number is no longer active. How can I change it to the new one.

Hi Yvette,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I need to update my phone number as well.

Can you contact me please?

Thank you for reaching out to us, William.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

hello,

I have the same problem, I lost my old phone number and now I can't go to settings... =(

Hi Adelmo,

I've shared your concern with the team, and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
8a92fc75
Community Member

Hello! I'm Frough. Please help me change my old phone number to a new one, It was deactivated a few days ago. so I can't get the verification code for the number, for this reason, I cannot go to profile settings or buy connects. please help.

Hi Frough,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I cannot receive the confirmation/verification part. My number listed here is no longer active. I want to replace it with a new one. Thank you for your help 

and i i have this issue please help me 

Hi Ali,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
lcancino
Community Member

Hello Joanne,

Can you please help me as well in changing my contact number to a new one..Because the old one is no longer active. I can't able to go to settings since they are asking for a code that was sent to my old number. Please help me on this. Thank you!

Regards,

Ronie **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ronie,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Joanne

I want to change my phone number to a new one. Help, please.

Thank you!

Hi Muhammad,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Joanne!

Could yo asisst me to because i have the same problem with Ilham, i have to change my number for two steo verifications because i have lost my phone and my number so then i can't log in into my PC.

Thank you.

Hi Arya,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joane !

I have the same problem with changing inactive phone number.

Could somebody help me ?

Thanks,

Galina

Hi Galina,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same problem updating my phone number . Please help

Hi Divya,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Joanne, can you do the same for me? 
I have already texted one of your colleagues, but I didn't get any answer. I need your support as soon as possible. Thank you in advance, 

Valentina. 

Hi Valentina,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your phone number. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Joanne!

Could you please help me change my old lost phone number, as I cannot chenged it because of settings verification on this old number?

Thank you

Hi Olexandra,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You'll receive an email notification too on which you can follow up as well.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please help me change my old phone number to a new one, It was deactivated. So I can't get the verification code for the number, for this reason, I cannot go to profile settings. Please help.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Habeeb,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
28a55ab9
Community Member

Hi there,

May I kindly request assistance in updating my phone number for password reset please?

Thanks so much

Barbara

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Barbara, 

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through an email support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
datatraveler1
Community Member

Hi Illham,

I had the same problem recently. Raising a ticket was not helpful. I am assuming you can still logon to your account. Here's how to fix it:

Go to Settings -> Password & Security -> Text message verification

From there, you will be able to delete the current phone number they have for your verification and update it with the correct one. See attached screenshot.

Hello Michael, thanks for your reply.
I've tried it and it doesn't work (please check the attached file). 

Hi Illham,

I don't see the attachment. Can you post it again?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths