🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do i change my phone number for two-step ...
Page options
joanjoin
Community Member

How do i change my phone number for two-step verification ?

I cannot receive the confirmation/verification part. My number listed here is no longer active. I want to replace it with a new one. Thank you for your help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ilham,

I have followed up with the team, and one of our agents reached out to you directly via a support ticket. Please check your ticket number: 30026732. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

49 REPLIES 49
andrey_petushok
Community Member

Hi. I have an account but I've changed my phone number and now I can't get a sms verification code to login in my old account. Please help me asap.

Hi Andrey,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account and your phone number. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
juliusebisa
Community Member

My number listed in my account no longer exist. I want to update it with my working number. I'm trying to withdraw my earnings now and its asking for a verification code sent to my old phone number. I was successful in the last months withrawing earning in the past months. I dont know why its asking for this now. Its becoming stressful. Please help.

Hi Julius,

I've requested the assistance of our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
youandyan
Community Member

I need assistance with this too. I have a new phone number and the old one is no longer valid. I can't find a way to update it. Please help as two-step verification wants to text me a code to verify sometimes. Thanks!

Hi Yan,

I checked and it doesn't look like you have the text message verification enabled in your settings. You can check this by going to Settings > Password & Security. If you wish to update your phone number, you can go to Settings > Contact Info and click on the "pencil" icon next to "Location". If you have trouble doing so, please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll be happy to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c_jenish
Community Member

Hello, 

Can you help me to change my mobile no. in two step verification process. it is showing my old number.

Hi Chodvadiya,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
kimberlyedelyn
Community Member

Hi everyone. I am experiencing the same thing. I lost my old mobile number, and I would like to change it on my account, however, whenever I chose to send the code to my gmail, I don't received any. Please help. Thank you. 

satishmalhotra21
Community Member

Hi Everyone,

Guy's you can change here verification message number.
Settings Link: https://www.upwork.com/ab/account-security/password-and-security

Please check the below screenshot:

satishmalhotra21_0-1684386048312.png

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths