🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do i end my job?
Page options
soban_sharif
Community Member

How do i end my job?

Hi!
Its been so long time and i still have 1 running job. Even thought i completed it like along ago. I delivered my work to client as well. But job is still running.
I worked with that client before too i completed his first job he gave positive 5star feedback as well. After that he gave me another job which is still running. And now i dont know where to end it.
Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
ceefaeca
Community Member

I never end my jobs but ask the client to end the contract if they think there's no more work left on a particular project. 

Although there is an option from where you can end the contract if you do so remember that you probably won't get feedback from the client on that contract. You can visit your contract page and look for three dots in the corner and you will see an option to "end contract". 

Better will be to send a gentle reminder to the client for closing the job. 

soban_sharif
Community Member

Screenshot (4).png

I only have these 3 options. If you think the job is already ended. Then why is it still keep showing me in "in progress jobs on my profile".

Hello Subhan,

I checked and I see only this Contract on the in-progress job tab on your Upwork profile. If you have already completed this job and no longer expecting a new milestone on it, you can reach out to the client to end the contract or you can do the same by clicking 'End the contract and leave feedback' from the above link. 

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members