🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do i publish a specialized profile still ...
Page options
courtschouw
Community Member

How do i publish a specialized profile still in draft mode.

I am setting up a graphic design specialized profile and no matter what I do it is still in draft mode. Any idea how to publish the profile?

30 REPLIES 30
JoanneP

Hi Courtney,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already published your specialized profile. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Yes! I got it figured out finally. Thanks! ##- Please type your reply
above this line -##
98e8064f
Community Member

I have the same issue- I'm confused

I had to change my specialty to something else and then change it back and
i was able to publish it. It will be below edit. ##- Please type your
reply above this line -##
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brittany, 

It looks like you were able to publish your Specialized Profile already. Let me know if you need further help with anything. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I am having the same problem. I cannot change the status of my DRAFT Voice Talent profile to published please help 

Hi Deborah,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am having the same issue. My WordPress specialized profile is in drafts and unable to publish that. Please help me to publish it.

1c38a2f7
Community Member

I am setting up my graphic designer profile but it shows in draft and I am unable to pubish my profile. 

Please help me in this regard.

Hi Mazhar,

Could you please try publishing the profile again after adding at least one portfolio item on your specialized profile?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
9d92d22f
Community Member

I am going through a same problem. Please help me. I am unable to ublish a specialized profile still in draft mode.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ammaz,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
9d92d22f
Community Member

Yes I have tried that, It isnot working. i think the issue is in the portfolio part. Although I have added 2 examples in porfolio region, Still it shows a yellow symbol there. I dont think it should appear there as I have already added my respective examples.

Also let me know that is there any speccific option to which I should select for publishing? I dont find so.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ammaz,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with publishing your specialized profile. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

hi, I'm having a problem too like this one

Hi Kendall Wayne,

Could you please try adding a portfolio item to your Specialized Profile in order to publish it?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi! I was able to get mine out of draft by switching my specialized profile
to something different in the edit section. Then change it back to your
speciality. Then a publish button appeared. ##- Please type your reply
above this line -##

Thankyou. It worked actually.

knqvi
Community Member

I cleared my cache and the problem still persists, I click on the create a specialized profile, a pop up opens but I don't see the next or publish option on the pop up.

please help

Hi Kumail,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
27976d7e
Community Member

I am having this problem as well. I just need video editing and image editing. The image editing is stuck in draft. I have cleared the cach, still no joy.

Thank you

Hi Julian,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have the same issue, tried another browser, switched the speciality but still the same.

Thanks!

Hi Zahra,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
672a1ed9
Community Member

I have the same issue. Cleared the cache and cookies and loged in with another browser but its not working. Can someone please help me?

47f68db2
Community Member

I have the same issue. Can someone help me?

lamthanhtn
Community Member

have the same issue. Can someone help me?

lamthanhtn_0-1675316250003.png

Hi Thanh,

Thank you for your message. Could you please adding at least one portfolio item before you publish your specialized profile? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
mustahsin_rahman
Community Member

Capture.JPG

I am facing the same problem.

Hi Mustahsin Masrur,

Could you please try adding a portfolio item to your Specialized Profile and make sure all details are added to your specialized profile before you click 'Publish'? Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members