🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do i shift my email address to log in to ...
Page options
bfaf7f72
Community Member

How do i shift my email address to log in to UPWORK without apple ID

Hi,

I need urgent help changing my login option to my email address as I'm currently using login with apple id and giving me some trouble.

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rexie,

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. We'll have one of our agents reach out directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having the same problem and I have been waiting for an agent to reach out to me. 
I have a client waiting and this is taking so long. 

I have an old account with upwork using my email address. I had to create a new one since due to inactivity the account became private. 

I created a new one under my apple id (which is the same email). I was hired and was having trouble setting up my account to get paid. It was not making me verfiy my account to proceed. 

I contacted support and it was fixed. I have set up everything and had my account verified. I had a schedule call with a client and to start working I tried to log in to start my tracker but when I logged in its said my apple id is no longer associated with any Upwork Account. 

I checked my email and they said to log in using my email and a temporary password. I followed the instruction and it logged in to my old account. 

I could no longer log in to my new account (through apple id) with an active contract. 

Please this is an urgent matter

You don't create another account just because the first one is set to private. You can only use your old account and you need to delete the new one. 

It has already been deleted since I can no longer access it. It says my
apple id is no longer associated with an Upwork account.

BUT I need the new one since it is where an offer was closed and I got
hired.

I was able to land different interviews and landed my first job with the
new account. I need it badly.

Hi Tiffany Jane,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you're referring to? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I couldn't send a message. I am getting this error. 

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

Hi Tiffany Jane,

I just sent you a PM. Please follow up on that message with more information regarding your concern.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Tiffany Jane A wrote:
It has already been deleted since I can no longer access it. It says my
apple id is no longer associated with an Upwork account.

BUT I need the new one since it is where an offer was closed and I got
hired.

I was able to land different interviews and landed my first job with the
new account. I need it badly.

You said before that you logged into your old account. That's how it's supposed to work. Delete the new one. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths