Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do regain rising talent tag

ddnetcodeits
Deepika D Member Since: Jan 31, 2016
1 of 9

Hello support,

May i know how could i regain the Rising Talent tag, i got notification over email regarding the same but it didnt worked actually, looking forward to hear back.

Thanks
~Deepika

mirawrites
Joseph M Member Since: Dec 27, 2016
2 of 9
How come there are a couple of active community users with zero job history having this tag? How on earth are they getting this tag without a single job history.
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 9

@Joseph M wrote:
How come there are a couple of active community users with zero job history having this tag? How on earth are they getting this tag without a single job history.

Hi Joseph,

Completing a job is not a prerequisite for becoming a Rising Talent, please check the Help article I shared above.

Untitled
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 9

Hi Deepika,

To become a Rising Talent you need to meet all the requirements listed in this Help article.

Untitled
ddnetcodeits
5 of 9

Hey vladimir,

I got the email from upwork regarding the same why it went basically, in that email it is listed as due to 90 days inactivity and no proposal submissions and in that email it is also said that i will get badge back once i will start submiting proposals again.

I have started working on upwork again and started submiting proposals. However, i cant see badge back.

Thanks

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 9

Hi Deepika,

Please, continue submitting well-written proposals to jobs within your skill set, stay active on the platform and deliver great results on your contracts. Once you meet the requirements for Rising Talent program once again, the badge will appear on your profile.

~ Valeria
Upwork
ddnetcodeits
7 of 9

Hello Veleria,

Thanks, got back the badge.

joewrecksdecoy
Ace Contributor
Jorex D Member Since: Nov 17, 2016
8 of 9

I got my rising talent badge before i got jobs.. But now that i have the badge is gone. I guess the badge only appears if you haven't landed a job.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 9

Hi Jorex,

Freelancers can get the Rising Talent badge before they complete any jobs and have it until they get enough feedback for their Job Success score to be calculated. The outcomes of those first jobs as well as other factors like bidding activity, adherence to Upwork ToS, etc. can affect the freelancer's Rising Talent status.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS