cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you add money to your remaining balance?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 25

Hi Rinku, 

We apologise for the delay in our reply. The Customer Support Team reached out to you yesterday and requested for more information about this client so that they can assist you in refunding him. 

Please check your email, or the My Requests link on this page to access the ticket.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Pradeep K Member Since: Jul 5, 2018
12 of 25
Spoiler
Hello i am also facing the similar issue, my current balance is 0. But i have to refund amount and i am unable to add amount.
Highlighted
Abed A Member Since: Jul 20, 2019
13 of 25

I face the same thing, I need help, I want to refund the money via PayPal

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
14 of 25

Hi Abed,

I checked your account and see that you have already created a ticket for this concern. One of our team members will update your ticket and assist you directly. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Erin M Member Since: Sep 1, 2020
15 of 25

Hi,

I'm trying refund some money back to a client. I understand the usual way is to simply pay it back from the remaining balance.

However, I already withdrew those funds from the account. I've read I can refund from my paypal account.Can you help?

Highlighted
Aradhana G Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
16 of 25
I want to refund to the client and the u have withdraw the payment how do i add money to upwork for refund. Please solve this issue for me.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 25

Hi Aradhana, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with this, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Stephane B Member Since: Mar 5, 2018
18 of 25

Hi. I also need some help to credit my remaining balance (credit card or paypal) Thank youuu !

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 25

Hi Stephane,

One of our Customer support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Andrey T Member Since: Sep 8, 2019
20 of 25

Hi, I need some help to refund money to client via paypal. Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS