cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you contact customer support?

andrewbrown
Andrew B Member Since: Jul 6, 2017
1 of 4

After years of being locked out of my Upwork account I was able to login. I have this message to say my account has been limited and to contact support:

Financial transactions for <>  have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

The thing is there is no way for me to contact support. There's no email, no phone number, no box I can click on to submit a ticket.

There is probably an email but they sure hide it well.

Any ideas?

chrisskyes
Chris S Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
2 of 4

Hello, Andrew, not to worry, I'm sure someone from customer support will see this post in a bit and will get in touch with you. They tend to reply pretty quick.

Chris

jcullinan
Community Guru
Jess C Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
3 of 4

@Chris S wrote:

Hello, Andrew, not to worry, I'm sure someone from customer support will see this post in a bit and will get in touch with you. They tend to reply pretty quick.

Chris

A moderator, perhaps, but they're not the same as customer support! There are some serious bugs with the support system that make it impossible to submit tickets recently. But the first thing they'll tell you is to empty your cache, reset your cookies, and try a different browser.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 4

Hi Andrew, 

I can see that you were able to log a ticket with our support team and your issue has been escalated to the right department. You will be given further instructions via your ticket so that the limitation to your account can be lifted. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS