🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do you know whether your proposal is view...
Page options
52c5719e
Community Member

How do you know whether your proposal is viewed ?

How do you know whether your proposal is viewed or not ? If employee does not like your proposal , do they rejects your proposal ? 

6 REPLIES 6
nahidhasan771
Community Member

Re : How do you know whether your proposal is viewed or not ?

There is no way to know the client is viewed your proposal or not. 

Re : If employee does not like your proposal , do they rejects your proposal ? 

It is the client's desire. But clients normally doesn’t reject a proposal.

cebe4768
Community Member

Try going to my stats, and scroll to the bottom where it usually will show profile views and try and change the filter to proposals. 

It will show you the total number of proposals sent, how many were viewed, how many interviewed and how many hired. 

Your personal sales funnel you can call it. 

It might be a beta feature and not available on your side. 

Let me know how it goes

ellevie
Community Member

Actually this does not seem to be correct. I have verified this as I was messaged by a client who had obviously viewed my proposal but it was not indicated under Proposals. Also it seems clients no longer need to propose an interview a can directly message a freelancer which results in receiving 0 connects.

52c5719e
Community Member

Thanks. I see proposal which were sent more than 25 days ago, none of them get viewed by client. 

There was option to withdraw proposal since client is not responsive so I should be getting back my connects . Should I get back my connects after you withdraw proposal after so many days passed and client did not look proposal at all.

I am new to UpWork and I see some projects which wee posted many weeks ago , still shows active so you waste your connects  & time in applying for those and there is no response. 

I see you are extremely new to upwork and I think you need to ensure that you are in line with the TOS. 

The way I see it, clients will not interview you or view your proposal because in your title you mention that you are a professional with 30 years of experience but in the second line of your summary you basically type out your email address. 

That is nowhere near professional and you will always struggle selling yourself as a professional when you actively partake in circumvention. 

52c5719e
Community Member

Thanks Keenan for providing input.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members