cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jiang, from my experience,

Community Guru
Jiang C Member Since: Dec 8, 2013
1 of 15
Does anybody know how to transfer money from oDesk to Skrill and then withdraw from Skrill? I don't have a Skrill card since it's not available for China yet. Thanks in advance!
Jacques A Member Since: Oct 19, 2013
2 of 15
hi Skrill supports multiple ways to withdraw money, if you add a credit card or bank account to Skrill once they are verified you can transfer money to those account very easily. Jacques
Community Guru
3 of 15
Thanks Jacques! I opened an account at Skrill and added my bank account last December. It is still not verified. Does that mean I can't transfer money? How can I get it verified?
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Alexander N Member Since: Sep 14, 2013
4 of 15
Jiang, from my experience, Skrill can be very slow with all verifications. They verified my location, based on utility bill i sent them, only after i called their support center and informed of holdup. Also, can't say for bank accounts, but withdrawal from Skrill to my Visa card never worked. Transaction always got stuck somewhere half-way and later i had to call support again to get my funds returned.
Jacques A Member Since: Oct 19, 2013
5 of 15
Hi I had the same issue but did find their support very useful when i called them. Verification is a complex process, one of those things to push through at the start and sort out. Give their support a call. Withdrawl to my Visa card worked perfectly for me. ps. Skrill card is not available in my country but Payoneer card is so i tend to use them.
Community Guru
6 of 15
Thanks JacquesSmiley Happy Don't think Payoneer is available here either. Problem. Maybe I should try something else.
Community Guru
7 of 15
Thanks Alexander! I couldn't find a phone number, so I sent them an email. I was told I should be able to get feedback within 24 hours. Based on your experience, I don't expect that to happen thoughSmiley Very Happy We'll seeSmiley Happy
Ace Contributor
Alexander N Member Since: Sep 14, 2013
8 of 15
Skrill support phone number is +44 203 514 5562, their working hours are 9.00-18.00 UTC. And yes, they are very unhasty when it comes to answering emails. And, as Jacques noted, you can try requesting Payoneer card. At first glance, it looks like they work on China territory, but i can't say for sure. Maybe they mean Hon-Kong only.
Community Guru
9 of 15
Thank you, Alexander! Guess they don't work on weekend. Will try on Monday if I don't get their feedback till then. I'll check again about Payoneer. If it is easier than Skrill, I'll apply for it. And about Hong Kong, they say it is part of China, but we need a special passport to go there and can stay for only 7 days each time.(I'm allowed to stay longer in USA and Europe. Isn't that weird?Smiley Very Happy) Many things that work in Hong Kong don't work here.
Featured Content Expert
Nissim A Member Since: Jan 28, 2011
10 of 15
Hi Guys, The Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard card is available in China, and more than 200 additional countries around the world. We many account holders in China currently receiving their payments from companies that pay with Payoneer, and also our US Payment Service: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx
Director of Community at Payoneer
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS