cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you withdraw money from Skrill?

Community Guru
Jiang C Member Since: Dec 8, 2013
11 of 15
Thanks Nissim! Could you please advice how I can get one, e.g. Register online or do I have to go to your office? Where is your office in Beijing? How much is the fee to keep the card and withdraw money from it? Do I need to add a local bank card as what I did with Skrill? How long will it take to get the card? How long will it take to transfer money from oDesk to the Payoneer card? Thanks!
Featured Content Expert
Nissim A Member Since: Jan 28, 2011
12 of 15
Hi Jiang, Thanks for posting, I'd be happy to help. To sign up for the card: 1) Go to your oDesk user profile: https://www.odesk.com/UserSettings/profile 2) On the left side menu, click on "Get Paid" 3) Click on the button that says "Set up Payments" 4) Choose the Payoneer option and click on "Set Up" You will then be directed to an online application where you can apply for your card. There is no charge to apply, and all account fees are listed during the sign up process (you can also see them after you sign up via your Payoneer online account) There is no bank account or local credit/debit card required, and the card takes 15-25 business days to arrive (via standard shipping, which is free of charge). Once oDesk sends you a payment it is available within minutes, and you can use the card to make purchases online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide. For China we can also provide an option to withdraw funds to your local bank account. If you let me know once you submit your application, I will make sure it is reviewed and approved as soon as possible: nissimal@payoneer.com
Director of Community at Payoneer
Community Guru
Jiang C Member Since: Dec 8, 2013
13 of 15
Thanks for the information. I'll take a look at it. I'll let you know if I need help with that. Thanks againSmiley Happy
Jacques A Member Since: Oct 19, 2013
14 of 15
Its really easy to get the payoneer card via the online application and their mobile app also works lovely.
Bui H Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
15 of 15

Hi everyone,

I have problem when withdrawing my fund from Skrill. I requested withdrawal my fund 2 times from Skrill to my bank account but both was returned.

The email I got from them that my bank details were incorrect. I contacted their customer service asking them to give me further information.

The first time they said that the correspondent bank (HSBC USA) returned the money and ask me contact with my bank to provide alternative correspondent bank. I provided information per their request.

Then I request 2nd withdrawal and it was returned too with the same reason my bank details were incorrect. Again, I called their customer service and this time the reason is that "HSBC USA returned the fund with the reason code "ACCOUNT CLOSED" and ask me to provide documents/ proof whether my bank account is active or not. My bank confirmed that my bank account is active and there is nothing wrong with it.

In addition, everytime my funds were returned, i was charged $20 fees. I wonder is there any fraud from Skrill. 

Do you have any ideas how to help me withdrawl my money.

Best,

Bui Hung

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS