🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How does a seller buy services on the site?
Page options
7ba56d1a
Community Member

How does a seller buy services on the site?

Hi! I have a feeling that this has been asked before but I can't find help documentation on it and search engine results have brought me to archived/missing pages. I have a seller profile on this site but need to look for audio production services. Can I do it with the account that I have or do I need to create another one?

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Amanda,

I have checked and it looks like you have a Freelancer account. I can also see that your work life is multidimensional. Please note that you can use our marketplace as a freelancer, an agency, and a client. If you wish to search for or hire a freelancer, you need to create a client profile.

Important: You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles.  You will be able to easily switch between them as needed. Feel free to check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Amanda,

I have checked and it looks like you have a Freelancer account. I can also see that your work life is multidimensional. Please note that you can use our marketplace as a freelancer, an agency, and a client. If you wish to search for or hire a freelancer, you need to create a client profile.

Important: You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles.  You will be able to easily switch between them as needed. Feel free to check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths