🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How does one get in touch with support assist...
Page options
parul21mathur
Community Member

How does one get in touch with support assistance over live chat or call?

How does one get in touch with support assistance over live chat or call? I am stuck with my payment and bank account link issues for the last 3-4 weeks, and the only way to communicate with support is via a chatbot or email.

The chatbot cannot really help but raise a ticket, and email takes more than 12hrs to get a response. And even after 12 hrs, the response I get is neither satisfactory nor in any way solves my issues. 

Is there some way I can connect to human assistance who can, over a chat or call, assist the payment issue and for once solve it?

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Parul,

I can see that one of our agents has already updated your ticket to assist you further. You can access the ticket by logging in to your Upwork account and going here. I've also followed up with our team so that they can look into this for you. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I appreciate you replying to the query here, but that is not the answer to my question. 

Also, the link you shared above does not take me anywhere. 

My question, I am repeating here for clarification, is how do I get in touch with live assistance to help me sort out the payment issues. 

I have been struggling to link my bank account to Upwork for a long time now. In the last email, I was asked to share my bank statement. I will not share my personal and confidential data like a bank statement without even knowing exactly what the problem is. 

I hope I will get a satisfactory resolution to the problem with losing any more transfer money to Upwork.

Parul

Hello Parul,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that the last message did not answer your questions. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team. I see that the relevant team is already assisting you via a ticket. Feel free to reply to the ticket directly to follow up with them if you have additional questions regarding your concern.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members