🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How does the enterprise contract end?
Page options
fid0o
Community Member

How does the enterprise contract end?

Hi there,

I have a fixed-price contract with UpWork Enterprise client ending today. The client is not very responsive and I need to provide her a tutorial before the contract ends. Would somebody explain to me when it ends exactly (time-wise) and how can I submit work for payment or similar.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Fady Z wrote:

Hi there,

I have a fixed-price contract with UpWork Enterprise client ending today. The client is not very responsive and I need to provide her a tutorial before the contract ends. Would somebody explain to me when it ends exactly (time-wise) and how can I submit work for payment or similar.

You send the file when you click the submit for payment button. I usually send it also through messaging, as sometimes the file can't be opened by clients when sent together with the submission for payment. Once you have done that, the client can approve payment and end the contract. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Fady Z wrote:

Hi there,

You send the file when you click the submit for payment button. I usually send it also through messaging, as sometimes the file can't be opened by clients when sent together with the submission for payment. Once you have done that, the client can approve payment and end the contract. 

Thanks, Martina

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths