🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How exactly to get paid?
Page options
gmasis001
Community Member

How exactly to get paid?

I have found work as a freelance drafter. I worked about 25 hours last week. Ive setup my bank account and instant pay on my profile and have set my paycheck day as Wednesday. It is Friday and I still havent had anything deposited into my account. My profile says I have 0 balance and the Get paid" button is greyed out.  So how exactly do I claim the $350 that I was supposed to get this past Wednesday? 

2 REPLIES 2
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

You didn't mention having logged the hours you worked, either manually or via the UW desktop tracker. If you didn't do that according to all requirements, then you won't be paid.

Go to this link https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us and read the information in each box. 

petra_r
Community Member

Gustavo M wrote:

So how exactly do I claim the $350 that I was supposed to get this past Wednesday? 

You don't have to claim anything. The funds will be available automatically next Wednesday...  Read all about it 😉

Familiarize yourself with your Reports Overview page - you'll find last week's hours in the "Under Review" tab, and they'll move to "Pending" tomorrow.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members