🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How hard is to get Upwork Chat Support
Page options
jahrd
Community Member

How hard is to get Upwork Chat Support

Is it really that hard and toooooo long to get chat support from Upwork. I already tried twice to reach chat support. I spent at least 15mins but the queue is really long. 

Do I have to wait for a whole day to get chat support? It really sucks! 

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rudyard, 

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jahrd
Community Member

I rather talked about my issue/problem privately, than posting it publicly and someone will respond with the wrong answer. 

If I can just talk to your so-called chat support, it will be fixed in no time. 

prestonhunter
Community Member

You don't need to reach Upwork chat support.

Simply ask your question right here in the Forum.

People are here 24 hours a day, every day.

how about if my concern is about a system glitch or error or something to do with my privacy. Should I still ask here rather than contact chat support? 

And I think the purpose of having chat support is to get a quick response and solution to the problem. If we just need to post our problem/issues here, what's the use of chat support? 

Hi Rudyard,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

If you're still unable to contact support in this way and your issue involves private information please feel free to click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message!

~Andrea
Upwork
jahrd
Community Member

Sent you a private message already. I know how to contact your support. The problem is I already tried spending my time waiting for your so-called support. How long is not " too long" to be considered? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members