🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How i offer job i made
Page options
f895566a
Community Member

How i offer job i made

I create something and i want offer it to clients how i do that? There is ways to do that?
Thanks
Doron
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I create something and i want offer it to clients how i do that? There is ways to do that?"

Doron:

Upwork does not offer a marketplace for downloadable files.

Upwork allows clients to find freelancers to hire.

You may offer your skills to clients. And if a client hires you, you may give the client the files you created.

Also, you may respond to job postings by clients whose needs you think would be met by the files you created, and then you may offer those files as part of the deliverables that are to be delivered by a fixed-price task.

But you may not post an ad or "purchase page" for the files you created.

You might be able to work with the "Popular Projects" feature in a way that fits your needs.

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 3.00.15 PM.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I create something and i want offer it to clients how i do that? There is ways to do that?"

Doron:

Upwork does not offer a marketplace for downloadable files.

Upwork allows clients to find freelancers to hire.

You may offer your skills to clients. And if a client hires you, you may give the client the files you created.

Also, you may respond to job postings by clients whose needs you think would be met by the files you created, and then you may offer those files as part of the deliverables that are to be delivered by a fixed-price task.

But you may not post an ad or "purchase page" for the files you created.

You might be able to work with the "Popular Projects" feature in a way that fits your needs.

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 3.00.15 PM.png

Thank you
pudingstudio
Community Member

Doron A wrote:
I create something and i want offer it to clients how i do that? There is ways to do that?
Thanks
Doron

You can include anything you've created in your Portfolio.
Clients are be able to check your work through your profile.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members