🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How is this going to get resolved!
Page options
sameed_ahmad
Community Member

How is this going to get resolved!

Greetings,

Hope you are doing great, Suddenly I am not getting any Invitations for New Jobs or Response for my Proposals. Trying to figure out where I might be doing it wrong, My proposals are custom Tailored to Client, Still no response What so ever.

Maybe it's the last review from a client or my profile photo which I updated recently!

Looking forward to hearing from someone who can Guide Me!

Your comments are much appreciated 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sameed A wrote:

Greetings,

Hope you are doing great, Suddenly I am not getting any Invitations for New Jobs or Response for my Proposals. Trying to figure out where I might be doing it wrong, My proposals are custom Tailored to Client, Still no response What so ever.

Maybe it's the last review from a client or my profile photo which I updated recently!

Looking forward to hearing from someone who can Guide Me!

Your comments are much appreciated 🙂

To me, it always looks weird when there is an hourly rate on a profile, but the freelancer works for half of it. That is the sort of inconsistency that would turn me off, also, your rate is probably much higher than those of others offering the exact same skill-set. 

Thanks for Your Input, I did offer $25/hr to that Specific Client but you are right it doesn't leave a Good Impression!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths