🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How long does it take for a ticket/request to...
Page options
ed5a38e7
Community Member

How long does it take for a ticket/request to be responded to?

I've been having trouble verifying my identity, two days ago I was told a member of the team would get in touch in 1 working day. As I've said, it's been two days for me now. Is there a better way to get in contact with someone?

When I attempt to access the request page for help, nothing comes up for me. I'm at a loose end trying to reach out to someone who isn't a robot ... 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ben,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

You should receive an update in the next 24 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rosehandan
Community Member

Did you reach them directly via email?

ed5a38e7
Community Member

When I've been on their website to find help I haven't found an email - could you share the email, please?

Hi Ben,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

You should receive an update in the next 24 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members