cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does the "review" process take?

sagemanor
Rock Star B Member Since: Apr 4, 2016
1 of 11

Hello,

Curious how long the "review" process takes? Is there anything that can be done to speed it up?

Thank you.

Smiley Happy

maheshajwani
Community Guru
Mahesh A Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
2 of 11

Hi,

I don't think a freelancer can do anything to speed up this process. Only Upwork can.

I thing you  should use you your real name instead of Rock Star Books and also make sure your profile is 100% complete, take few tests. add some portfolio.

good luck.

prbhhh
Prabhjot S Member Since: Feb 18, 2021
3 of 11

client give me a review that shows on the contract but on the profile. he just gave that review, is it take some time to appear ? 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4 of 11

Hi Prabhjot,

I checked and was able to see your latest feedback on your profile. If you need any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
diane_ruiz
Diane R Member Since: Feb 22, 2021
5 of 11

Hello Andrea G, 

I'd like to ask about my testimonial, How long does it take to appear on my profile? I have a client outside Upwork , he said he sent it 2 weeks ago. Thank you your help Andrea, Have a great day!

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
6 of 11

Hi Diane,

I've escalated your concern and one of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
diane_ruiz
Diane R Member Since: Feb 22, 2021
7 of 11
Thank you so much for your help. Have a great day!
9674d234
Ahmad Z Member Since: Jun 12, 2020
8 of 11

Hi Andrea G, I am also facing the same problem with my recent project. The client placed the review but it's not reflecting on my profile nor the amount earn does. How much time does it require?

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
9 of 11

Hello Ahmad, 

If you are referring to feedback left on the contract, this should appear once your payment is processed as per Upwork weekly billing cycle

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Untitled
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
10 of 11

Hi Rock Star, 

To confirm what Mahesh has already shared, please change your profile name to your real name as it is a violation of the Upwork ToS to use a name other than yours. Using a different name may result to profile violations during ID verification, which may lead to a longer time before your profile gets approved. It will also cause withdrawal issues because of bank account name and profile name mismatch. 

Check out this article in the help center to help you build your profile. You may also visit this thread where first time freelancers ask for their profiles to be reviewed. 

Avery

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS