cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long has Upwork suspended an account?

rosa-annila
Nhu Thuy T Member Since: Mar 22, 2017
1 of 3

My friend's account has been suspended for 4 months, right after she finished the first job and she couldn't access here to write a post so she asked me to do on behalf of her.

She created a ticket and reached Customer Support many times but there was no any reply from them about this issue: how to lift suspension or how long it takes to restore her account. And she doesn't know it's a permanent or temporary suspension because she could withdraw money from Upwork. 

So, does she has to verify her identification or something? Can anyone take a look at her account, please? 

I know the private information isn't allowed to share in public here, so I can provide her account in a private message.

Thank you in advance.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 3

Hi Nhu Thuy,

Our team has a procedure in place when notifying users regarding the changes in their account status, which entails informing them if they will be able to continue having access to their account. Please note that we can't discuss your friend's account status with you or in the Community, but if you send me their username in a private message I'll be able to confirm they received the necessary information as expected.

Untitled
rosa-annila
Nhu Thuy T Member Since: Mar 22, 2017
3 of 3

Hi Vladimir,

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS