cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long i need to wait to see back in applicants list?

Ace Contributor
Vivek G Member Since: Aug 20, 2009
1 of 4

Hi All,

I have one question to odesk is that how many years i need to wait to see back in applicants list?

I have now 8200+ hours work experience and 678 contracts on odesk with 4.93 rating.

My frustration is growing day by day and become hopeless for getting any new project from odesk.

Can atleast odesk tell me my fault?

1.) having so many good feedbacks is my crime?

2.) Having so many years experience is my crime?

I'm getting punishment from odesk without a single reason.

Everytime i contact with their support,they have copy/paste text .

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Please anyone on this earth give me answer of this question.

Thanks

Vivek

Community Guru
Lyam B Member Since: Nov 3, 2014
2 of 4

Just not sure what you can. It's like a no-win situation. They're asking you to improve by doing a great job, but how can you do that when you're hidden instantly, and a lot of clients won't check hidden, and if they do - you still have other competition.

The transcript of your conversation annoys me the most. Again, lack of empathy and just using copy and paste responses which barely made sense. 

Anyway, best of luck. You've fallen victim to this unjustifiable mess. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 4

Hi Vivek,

I am sorry the situation is causing you such frustration. However, I have checked and I see that you have been completely informed about all the factors that influence your place in search and in applicants list, including clients' private feedback, history of policy violations, disputes, accuracy of profile and/or identity information etc. I am sorry, but I cannot share any more details here in the forums.

Note, that I had to edit your forum post as it violated Forum Guideline #5.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Vivek G Member Since: Aug 20, 2009
4 of 4

Thanks Valeria for response.

Let me  clear some things to you as you mentioned above,i know you can't give details ,but i can atleast give details of my profile so everyone know and fight for justice:

1.) Dispute :I have only one dispute over last 5 years and i donot think  that will be issue,i think if that one is issue thatevery freelancer here is insecure

2.)  Feedbacks: I have almost 600+ postive feedbacks out of 678 projects on my profile.

This is more than 85% ,if you guys hiding me for 15% bad feedback,i think nobody 100% good in such a many number of projects.

3.) Identity Verfifcation: I have submmitted valid documents and also got email from odesk is that your identity is verfied

So let me straight forward that vivek you account is dead for new jobs and all you can server your existing clients.

So everyone come to know if they take many projects and also have many hours,they will treated with same way as i'm now.

Please understand this is not fun as its matter of someone life.

I have spent my important 5 years of life in full time freelancing instead of doing job.

If i knew that i had to face this situation,i  never quit my job.

Its really question of credibility of odesk now as how they treated their old freelancers who help this website to grow intial stage and now when its grow,its start kicking them from website.

Sorry but this i'm really break down and any one who read this post as well as see my profile,he really understand my situation

Thanks

Vivek

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS