cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long is the code valid?

onetwothreefour
Nazar L Member Since: Nov 30, 2017
1 of 9

Hello. I got the code to activate the free subscription for 1 month freelancer plus membership. How long is the code valid?

I wanted to ask in "Help and Support", but they not work.

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
2 of 9

Nazar, I never heard of this code before, but you should probably wait until December 1 before you use it. If you use it now, the membership might only be good until the end of November.

Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
3 of 9

But normally while we upgrade a membership at any time, it wil get effected from that day and is valid for another 30 days, isntit?

onetwothreefour
4 of 9

At the moment I do not need a freelancer plus. And for this I would like to activate this code a little later. I wanted to know how much time there is before this code ceases to be valid.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 9

Hi Nazar,

Promo codes that Upwork gives to freelancers do expire. If you could provide more information as to when you got the coupon, we could check its expiration date for you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
onetwothreefour
6 of 9

Hello. I received it on November 28, 2017.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 9

Hi Nazar, 

We'll go ahead and check this for you. Could you also please share where you got the coupon code? Was this through a webinar?

~ Avery
Upwork
onetwothreefour
8 of 9

Hello, Avery.

This code came to the email the day after the webinar. 

I just wanted to know. How long this coupone code will work. That is, how much time there is before it becomes useless (it can not activate a free subscription "Freelancer Plus").

I will explain:

At the moment I have already found work. And if I activate it now. While doing the days will pass without benefit. I want to activate it later when I finish this work. That's why I wanted to know when the code action ends.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
9 of 9

Hi Nazar,

The code you received will be valid for 30 days after the date you received it on but do let us know if you don't get a chance to use it within this time frame so we could make an adjustment.

Untitled

View solution in original post

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS