🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How long term client is calculated?
Page options
sazzad0071
Community Member

How long term client is calculated?

Hello, Hope everybody safe in this pandemic. I would love to hearing back from you all about following matter.
( Q1 ) How long term client is calculated?
( Q2 ) How many jobs can be applied in last 90 days?
( Q3 ) To be eligible on continuing on upwork,  How many jobs should be completed in 90 days calculation. I mean is there any rule- for non-getting jobs reward / compensation? 
Sincerely thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad,

1) Of the clients you’ve worked within the past year, the percentage of long-term clients metric shows the clients you worked with for at least three months. This could be over one or multiple contracts and could be hourly or fixed-price work. You can check out this help article for more information.

2) Feel free to check out Goran's response to your previous thread for this question.

3) I'm not quite sure what you are referring to here. As long as there are no Terms of Service violation, you should be able to continue with Upwork. If you are asking specifically about the Top Rated eligibility, please check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad,

1) Of the clients you’ve worked within the past year, the percentage of long-term clients metric shows the clients you worked with for at least three months. This could be over one or multiple contracts and could be hourly or fixed-price work. You can check out this help article for more information.

2) Feel free to check out Goran's response to your previous thread for this question.

3) I'm not quite sure what you are referring to here. As long as there are no Terms of Service violation, you should be able to continue with Upwork. If you are asking specifically about the Top Rated eligibility, please check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

As far as I'm aware,  the only technical effect of long term clients is that you get a temporary bonus added to your JSS if you've recently been paid by a long term client.

Of course having long term clients is good for your business. That's much more valuable than any effect it might have on your JSS!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members