🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How long to get Top Rated back after being of...
Page options
weinreich
Community Member

How long to get Top Rated back after being off the platform?

Hi, I just returned to Upwork after not using it for about 9 months while I worked on off-platform projects. I had been Top Rated, and I understand that the label is removed if you're inactive for a certain amount of time. My JSS is currently 99% and I have no other reasons why it should not be reinstated. I've started bidding for new projects here, and am just wondering how long it will take to get my Top Rated badge back. Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nedra,

To learn more about the requirements that you will need to fulfill in order to become a Top Rated freelancer, check out this Help Article. Once you become eligible you will receive a confirmation and the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nedra,

To learn more about the requirements that you will need to fulfill in order to become a Top Rated freelancer, check out this Help Article. Once you become eligible you will receive a confirmation and the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It just showed up! So thank you, Goran, if you were able to move the process along for me. Smiley Happy

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths