Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to get paid?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 49

Hi Vladimir,

It's calendar days, once 5 days have passed the funds will be available on your account. You can view in what stage your funds are by going to Reports > Overview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
harshjoshi69
Harsh J Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
12 of 49
I withdrew my payment form upwork as soon as it showed available from pending. When will I get the email from upwork telling me that my payment is being processed. It has almost been a day since I withdrew my payment. I transferred the fund to my Indian Local Bank. How many days would it take for the payment to actually get transferred into my bank account?
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
13 of 49

Hi Harsh,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm that your withdrawal and the email about it was sent successfully. Could you please check your Spam/Junk folder? Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
justalihaider
Ali H Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
14 of 49

Hey, Michael,

for the first time my client approved the milestone. And now the amount showing me That is my total earning. but, the amount not showing in my blance, Whe I'll get the balance? and I can withdraw?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
15 of 49

Hi Ali,

In order to check the status of your payment, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview and you'll see the funds under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details in your Transaction History.

Please read more about working and getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts in this Help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
justalihaider
Ali H Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
16 of 49

Hey Michael,

Thanks for the quick response. Thanks a lot. So now  I need to wait 5-6 day after that I can withdraw?

manveen_dua
Ace Contributor
Manveen M Member Since: Jul 10, 2019
17 of 49

Hi Goran.
My client ended the contract and released payment on 29th of July. As I stand on 3rd of August today, I can't seem to see an activated 'GET PAID NOW' button. Since it's an amount lesser than $100, I would have to withdraw it manually. However, I don't know what I'm missing.
Any help will be appreciated. 

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
18 of 49

Manveen M wrote:

Hi Goran.
My client ended the contract and released payment on 29th of July. As I stand on 3rd of August today, I can't seem to see an activated 'GET PAID NOW' button. Since it's an amount lesser than $100, I would have to withdraw it manually. However, I don't know what I'm missing.

If it's a fixed-price job, it  will probably show later or tomorrow. Funds are held for about five days after payment is approved. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
19 of 49

Manveen M wrote:

Hi Goran.

Fixed or hourly? (Presumably fixed as you say "released payment..." Fixed should clear tomorrow (today is the 2nd) - You can see the date (UTC timezone) in the left hand column of your Reports > Pending page.

Have you completed your tax info? No withdrawal is possible without that. Did you add your withdrawal method more than 3 days ago?

carinacichi
Carina C Member Since: Aug 7, 2019
20 of 49

Hello, 

A client has just ended a fixed-price contract with me. It says that she paid me, but the earnings won't show in my Balance section. The Get Paid Now button isn't available to press. Also, this isn't my first contract. 

Do you have any idea why that is so?

Thank you so much,

Carina

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS