cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long until feedback is visible on my profile?

Jack L Member Since: Jan 18, 2017
1 of 9

Just a quick question:

How long does it take until feedback is visible on my profile after completing a job?

Thanks

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
2 of 9

When the client officially closes the contract, they will/ can leave feedback.  You then have the opportunity to leave feedback.  After all this is done, the feedback shows up pretty quickly, usually within the same day.

3 of 9

Hi,

thanks for the response. That's exactly what I thought. However my last job was completed about a week ago, the feedback was given, I can see what he wrote, and the payment is being reviewed. The contract is closed. So all in all, it's officially completed. But still, the feedback isn't on my profile...

Maybe I need to wait longer...?

Jack

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
4 of 9

@Jack L wrote:

Just a quick question:

How long does it take until feedback is visible on my profile after completing a job?

Thanks

Fixed rate or hourly?

Fixed rate: after BOTH (!!!!) parties have left feedback it takes up to 24 hours, rarely a bit longer.

Hourly: Provided BOTH (!!!!) parties have left feedback it takes up to 24 hours after the Monday when the client was charged for the previous week's hours for feedback to be diplayed.

5 of 9

Ok cool thank you!

It was hourly, so I suppose that's why I need to wait a little longer.

Ali K Member Since: May 27, 2015
6 of 9

I was thinking its take 14 days ?

Olasunkanmi A Member Since: Jun 24, 2018
7 of 9
It's displaying "No feedback given" here. She (the client) just closed the contract this morning after a successful completion of the job. Meanwhile, I've given my feedback.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 9

Hi Olasunkanmi,

I just checked your account and your feedback is listed on your profile. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 9

Hi Jack,

As others have explained on this thread already it may take some time for the profile to update and for the job and feedback to show on your profile. I updated your profile manually and feedback is now showing.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS