🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How long until my suspension will be lifted?
Page options
668ad82d
Community Member

How long until my suspension will be lifted?

Hello, 

Could anyone please tell me how long it usually takes for a suspension to be lifted from my account? I've received the notification today and I've been asked to review the Tc&Cs in order for the account to be reinstated, which I did. 

However, I've had one open offer from yesterday which I did not get the chance to accept yet, and it's pretty time-sensitive, and I've already agreed with the customer I'll do it. 

Is there a chance that my account will be reinstated within a couple of days so I can start working and deliver on time, or should I let the customer know I will not be able to do it? 

Thank you!

Lena

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elena,

I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our agents updated your support ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elena,

I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our agents updated your support ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have just a similar case too. my email is **Edited for Community Guidelines** . Kindly lift the suspension on the account. Thanks

Hello Pius,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket here and recently posted a response. Please note that all inquiries via support tickets are answered in the same manner they are received in the queue. One of our team members will reach out to you on the same ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them directly if you have additional questions regarding your concern.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, 

My account was suspended a few days ago. I have reviewed the ToS and responded to the email prompt sent to me. I'd like to know when the suspension will be lifted.

Thanks

Selim

Hi Selim,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
macpanyvino
Community Member

Was the suspension Lifted? Elena?

rahayags
Community Member

I am experiencing the same. I've been waiting for four days already. I did provide all the information that they needed. Plesse help. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members