🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How many business days it take to approve...
Page options
sharmasumit54
Community Member

How many business days it take to approve certification pending verification?

Hi,

How many business days it take to approve certification pending verification? 

please check certification pending , please varifiy.

Thanks
Sumit

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jaseem,

To learn more about how you can add a certification on your profile, follow our steps listed in this Guide. To learn more about how to complete your profile up to 100%, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Sumit,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi
How Many Days Maximum this certification?
My varification 2 certification pending
1- Google Ads Search Certification
2- Google Analytics Individual Qualification

24 hour already completed, please reply.
Thanks

Hello
My certification has been pending for over 2 days please varify fast, and also check your mail already send your mail.
my freelancer profile is  https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01a3c57ef8dc915898
Help me please

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sumit,

Rest assured, our team is reviewing the support tickets you've submitted and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
6889f5c1
Community Member

Me send my google ad certifications five days ago unfortunately none of them get appear on my profile

Hi Jaseem,

To learn more about how you can add a certification on your profile, follow our steps listed in this Guide. To learn more about how to complete your profile up to 100%, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths