🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How many proposals should one submit daily?
Page options
hitanshu_s
Community Member

How many proposals should one submit daily?

Hi,

How many proposals should one submit on Upwork on daily basis to keep their stats up as well as ensure that the account doesn't get blocked by Upwork?

New here, so need your guidance.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Hitanshu S wrote:

Hi,

How many proposals should one submit on Upwork on daily basis to keep their stats up as well as ensure that the account doesn't get blocked by Upwork?

New here, so need your guidance.

Thanks!

If you mean your profile views stats, that is irrelevant and nobody but you can see them. 

There is no hard number on how many proposals a day you should send, and upwork will never be specific on this. The risk for your account to get suspended if upwork determines that your skills are not in demand, is real, though. My impression is it  has more to do with copy/paste proposals. So all you can do is write really good proposals that get you jobs. 

Edit: don't write any proposals before your profile is finished. You lack a portfolio, tests, work experience, and simply, text to explain what you are good at. There is a lot to improve, you will not win any jobs they way your profile looks now. 

yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

When I was a newbie, I used to submit 2-3 proposals daily and thus 60 connects for the whole month got finished within 15-20 days which is not good.
Because after finishing up all connects, I could see some good jobs which fits my skills more than those I had applied.
But yes, this thing differs from freelancer to freelancer.
I would suggest you to use your connects wisely, submit proposals to those jobs which you think are fit for you and also you can check out client's previous history if there is any.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths