cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much should I be charging? - writing.

bastajuan
Manuel B Member Since: Jul 17, 2017
11 of 15

I have the same enigma, Im an  a autodidactic on "Pentest" I started at 14, but before I fixed PCs. and charge a little bit. And I was like installing windows ME or XP on 2001 to  like 3 dolars to 6 dolars to backup, but it wasnt a thing of how much, I want to help people, or people to like me. And then passing through changes, really hard times, you learn Buisness is Buisness. Friendship/Family is F/F. 

When you charge more you give to people how needs the service that you are the one , and you have to act and do like it for the price you charge. 

Thanks for writing your dilema I had it too.

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
12 of 15

@ Juan --

Do I correctly understand that you intend to charge clients money for your writing services?

Quote:

I have the same enigma, Im an  a autodidactic on "Pentest" I started at 14, but before I fixed PCs. and charge a little bit. And I was like installing windows ME or XP on 2001 to  like 3 dolars to 6 dolars to backup, but it wasnt a thing of how much, I want to help people, or people to like me. And then passing through changes, really hard times, you learn Buisness is Buisness. Friendship/Family is F/F. 

When you charge more you give to people how needs the service that you are the one , and you have to act and do like it for the price you charge. 

Thanks for writing your dilema I had it too.

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
13 of 15

Why does it matter how or what Juan chooses to offer to clients? It is a free marketplace. If someone wants to hire him, let them. 

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
14 of 15

@ Tonya --

I asked a  yes-or-no question. You seem to have inferred some disapproval on my part. That's interesting.

versailles
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
15 of 15

Pentest means penetration tests. This is when you try to get into IT systems to probe the security of those systems. I don't think Juan offers writing services.

He could decide to, but that would be surprising :-)

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS