cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much time does Upwork take for the approval of an account?

Ilya S Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
1 of 5

Hi, good morning, I created my profile for two days and I still have not received any information, is there a minimum waiting time for the profile to be approved?

I'm seriously thinking about working hard on upwork and would like to start it as soon as possible.

Thank you and a good continuation. Smiley Wink

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

@Ilya S wrote:

Hi, good morning, I created my profile for two days and I still have not received any information, is there a minimum waiting time for the profile to be approved?

I'm seriously thinking about working hard on upwork and would like to start it as soon as possible.

It looks like you may not have actually submitted your profile for review, which might be a great opportunity to make it a lot (!) stronger before you do. You don't even have a portfolio!

Every day thousands of people try to join Upwork, the vast majority are not accepted. An "OK" profile isn't enough these days.

3 of 5

Hello, I have a portfolio and I try add it, when I try review application, nothing append.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
4 of 5

Hi Ilya,

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application? If you`re unable to submit the application after this let me know what type of browsers did you used and I will assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
5 of 5

Thank you, I normaly use opera and chrome for fix webdesign issues, but I try torch and it works.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS