🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How much time does it take to approve a proje...
Page options
9df15aa9
Community Member

How much time does it take to approve a project

Hi I have added two projects which are in the pending stages. Can someone please tell me how long does it take for upwork team to approve the projects?

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Give it a week or so.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanay, 

It looks like you submitted the projects a few days ago. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. 

~ Avery
Upwork
2ff865ab
Community Member

Same problem with me. Submit but not approved yet. Also, submit a testimonial. 

Hi there,

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please note that it can normally take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.  That said,  our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted in case it goes over the regular time frame. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. 

Regarding your testimonial request, please note that it can take up to 10 days for the review to be completed. You can check this help article to learn more.

Lastly, it seems that your profile photo may not be a photo of yourself. Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information about profile pictures and visit our blog for more tips on choosing an awesome profile photo.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
411caac9
Community Member

how much time take project will complete

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members