🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How much time it takes to get money in ba...
Page options
rahulbangar786
Community Member

How much time it takes to get money in bank from Upwork?

Recently, I withdraw from Upwork directly to my bank account but I have not received money yet in my bank. How much time does it take to receive money in a bank account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rahul,

Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rahul,

Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

HEllo, i have received my payment to my bank account. Can u check how much time it will take????

Hi Muhammad,

Please keep in mind that it can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your account. If you don't receive them after 8 business days let us know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths