🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How newbies can get more jobs with few steps
Page options
d633930e
Community Member

How newbies can get more jobs with few steps

I have often read about newbies not getting jobs because of competition from the Top guys. This is due to the fact many of newbies compete for high paying jobs whereas the experience is not there to back up the application. I believe one can try as much as possible to take jobs with very minimal pay in a bid to boost one's Job Score, then after doing this for a while You can progress to applying to more competitive jobs and most likely get the Job. 

Another thing to do is writing a compeling proposal and sell yourself adequately. Even if the experience is not so there, You can attach a sample of courses/work you have taken similar to the job you are applying to... 

Although the space is highly competitive but You can try this out and stay consistent to get desired outcome. 

Cheers, 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ibrahim,

I can confirm that your profile visibility is currently in a Public status. Let us know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
88774ba5
Community Member

Thanks, Ibrahim.

d633930e
Community Member

You are welcome Umair. 

88774ba5
Community Member

Ibrahim A,

Could you please review my profile ( https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0188e05dac3b7fe12c and give your feedback?

Okay Umair, I will do that shortly.

Your profile is set to PRIVATE. Therefore I am unable to access your profile.. Kindly make it public for me to review it. 

Hi Ibrahim,

I can confirm that your profile visibility is currently in a Public status. Let us know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d633930e
Community Member

Thank You for the confirmation. This is fine for now.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths