🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How often do you have to do "Re-Verify Your I...
Page options
phuongdo
Community Member

How often do you have to do "Re-Verify Your Identity"?

Hi guys,

I was wondering how often Upwork asks you guys to do the re-verifying thing? For me, it is way too many. I just did one less than 30 days ago, and today I get one more. It will be the 3rd time for me this year.

@Upwork, can you also answer this question? It is ok for me to do it, but 3 times a year? I don't get it.

Thanks,

Phuong

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Phuong,

Based on various indicators freelancers may occasionally be asked to verify the information on their profiles again. Please keep in mind that we also have different verification processes.

I checked your account and can confirm that the verification requested from you is not the same as the one you`ve already completed.
If you have any additional questions you can follow up on your ticket directly as well, our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for getting back but to me, they are just the same, same email notice, and a link to do a video verification. I still don't get it. But I guess I have no other option?

Thanks,

Phuong

Hi Phuong,

I understand your frustration with this and would like to confirm that trust and safety is our priority on Upwork. When you`re ready please follow the instructions shared with you on your ticket.
If you have any additional questions feel free to post them directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members