🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How often does 'Clients who would recomme...
Page options
younisahmed83
Community Member

How often does 'Clients who would recommend you' stat update?

Hello everyone,

Can anybody explain how often does 'Clients who would recommend you' stat updates?

I have completed 10 jobs on Upwork, I had it updated only once after it showed up the first time, and I completed 2 jobs after the last update.

I need an answer, please!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ahmed Y wrote:

Can anybody explain how often does 'Clients who would recommend you' stat updates?
I have completed 10 jobs on Upwork, I had it updated only once after it showed up the first time, and I completed 2 jobs after the last update.

It only updates every (unknown number) of completions to avoid detection of who left what private feedback.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Ahmed Y wrote:

It only updates every (unknown number) of completions to avoid detection of who left what private feedback.

Petra R wrote:

Thanks, Petra,

Can you please tell if either the JSS or the 'clients who would recommend' depends on how big the project is (in terms of money)?

melaniekhenson
Community Member

Never for me, LOL. It has literally been the same for six months, despite my JSS changing and many more jobs completed after my Recommend stat settled at where it still resides today.

According to legend, it updates every so-many contracts, without that being a specified number. Apparently for me, it's every 21 contracts. 😛 Or more, stay tuned....

months?

mine has never  changed - and it's been years, lol

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths