cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often is your Job Success Score updated?

Highlighted
Ashley S Member Since: Nov 11, 2017
1 of 7

It's been around a month since my jss was updated and I have done many successful jobs since then, I was just curious when it should be updated? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 7

Hello Ashley,

The Upwork system takes snapshots of your six-, 12- and 24-month history in the marketplace and calculates a score for each. The bestscore out of these moving time windows is displayed on your profile and updated about every two weeks. To learn more about this, please click here.

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
3 of 7

She asked how often it is updated, not how it is calculated...  The answer to which is every 2 weeks, tomorrow is the next Update.

It is every second Sunday, at some time in the afternoon (UTC)

Ashley, I wouldn't hold my breath for a massive increase, your last job ended with the client knocking marks off for quality and skills, which usually goes with also reduced private feedback.

The only time I had a 4.6 (my lowest ever) my JSS went down 7 % (but the private feedback will have been considerably lower, after I essentially, in not so many words and slightly more diplomatically, called the client an idiot...)

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
4 of 7

Ashley, to the best of my knowledge, it's *always* updated every other Sunday. If you look at your My Stats page, right below the big circled Job Success percentage, it should show a 'Last updated' date.

Akshay N Member Since: Apr 28, 2019
5 of 7
The job succces score gets updated in two cycles. 1st in every 14 days. And the 2nd changes at the end of every month around 27-28.
Highlighted
Ashley S Member Since: Nov 11, 2017
6 of 7
Thanks for the help everyone! It did update two weeks ago on Sunday. I guess my score had just hadn’t changed. It’s been about the same for four weeks now.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
7 of 7

It's only  a few more hours until D Day. Be careful what you wish for!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS