🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to Change "No Feedback Given?"
Page options
stephenbusscher
Community Member

How to Change "No Feedback Given?"

I had a great contract that just wrapped up this morning - I ended the contract and the client accidentally gave no feedback. I got a confirmation email saying my contract has ended that showed my feedback to the client, but from them "None."

I don't see a link in Terms & Settings to change a no-feedback-given scenario, even though the client made it clear she wanted to leave it. Just a small first-time UpWork mistake on her part... or maybe I did something incorrectly. Robot Embarassed

How does she edit this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

The client can just go to the contract and leave feedback. They have 14 days to do so.

In future, try to encourage clients to close contracts, rather than doing it yourself, that way you are guaranteed feedback and don't have to bother the client with stuff like this.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

The client can just go to the contract and leave feedback. They have 14 days to do so.

In future, try to encourage clients to close contracts, rather than doing it yourself, that way you are guaranteed feedback and don't have to bother the client with stuff like this.

Thanks Petra - noted!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stephen,

It looks like the client still didn't provide the feedback for the contract. The party that ends the contract is required to leave their feedback, the other party has 14 days to leave their feedback. 

The client should be able to go to their Jobs> Contracts, click on the name of the contract, go to Terms & Settings and provide their feedback. You can share this help article with them for additional information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks Bojan - will follow up with them in the next couple days.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths