cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to Check Declined Job Offer or Invitation of Interview?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
S M Shahriar K Member Since: Mar 30, 2015
1 of 8

I recently got a job offer or an invitation of interview from one of my new clients in Upwork. I declined that offer/invitation by mistake. Is there any way in Upwork so I can check that now?

Thank you all.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 8

there is a message room created when it's an invite. Just message him. 

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 8

Hi S M Shahriar,

If you declined an invite, please go to proposals > Archived > identify and click the job post title > click the View Job Posting link and submit a new proposal. Alternatively, if this is your existing client that you are already communicating with, ask them to send you a new invite or offer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
S M Shahriar K Member Since: Mar 30, 2015
4 of 8

Thanks a lot.

Highlighted
Thera R Member Since: Jan 16, 2018
5 of 8

Does this also work for invite only jobs, as I am trying to contact the customer now that my availability has changed. When I go to the view job post option the submit a proposal button is not available.

Any tips would be great!

Thanks

Thera

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
6 of 8

Hi Thera,

If the client sent you a direct offer, you should be able to message the client directly and they can send you a new offer based on your new availability.

~Nina
Highlighted
Thera R Member Since: Jan 16, 2018
7 of 8

It wasn't an offer, only an invitation to interview. I declined as I was busy with other work at the time, but as the job post is still open I wanted to contact that customer again now that my availability has changed. Unfortunately he is not on my message list. I guess that is the end of that...

I also just realised the job was invite only which is why I can't send a proposal so there is no way to contact the customer.

Thanks for your help!

Highlighted
Nitin N Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
8 of 8

thnks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS